Currently accepting mediation clients only. Not currently accepting legal services clients.
What makes the Law Office of Nicole Weaver, PLLC different from most firms in the area of business law is that Nicole is well-versed in all phases of commercial and business law. While Nicole provides formation and contract services like many other firms, she also has the expertise to address the issues that might arise from ongoing business operation or a breach of contract.
Nicole provides service focused on you and the specific needs of your business. She provides aggressive, yet respectful, reliable and responsible legal services. Your business is an extension of you, and is unique. You need a law firm that will provide the solutions and strategies that will protect the legal interests of your business and advance its goals.
Whether you have been in business for years or are just starting a business, you need effective contracts and legal documents that fit your specific needs to keep you out of court and advancing your current and future business goals.
Business law presents complicated legal issues that even the highest performing business owners and executives are not prepared to address alone. Get the guidance that fits the needs of your business in regard to its formation, financing and ongoing operations with the Law Office of Nicole Weaver, PLLC.
The Law Office of Nicole Weaver, PLLC has experience, including, but not limited to the following matters:
- Act as agent for service of process
- Advertising agreements
- Business broker agreements
- Business/Corporate set up
- Contract development and implementation
- Comprehensive review and development of operating
- procedures for compliance with state and federal regulations
- Corporate and LLC upkeep service
- Counsel and represent businesses, business owners,
- executives and boards of directors
- D & O insurance
- Defamation (libel and slander)
- Drafting corporate bylaws, operating agreements,
- shareholder agreements and minutes
- Employment agreements
- Finance agreements
- Intellectual property (Copyright, Trademarks, Trade-Secrets, Moral Rights)
- Litigation, mediation and arbitration of business matters
- Loan agreements
- Manufacturer and sales agreements and disputes
- Mediation Services and Dispute Resolution
- Negotiate and draft agreements between and among shareholders
- Non-disclosure, non-solicitation and non-competition agreements
- Partnerships, limited partnerships, sole proprietorships, limited liability companies,
- incorporation, and DBA’s (Doing Business As)
- Private placements memorandums
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Securities regulations
- Sponsorship agreements
- Unfair business practice litigation
- Unfair competition
- Union and trade association matters