Nicole is committed to providing personalized service to each client in the entertainment, creative and entrepreneurial fields. Your brand, business, artistry, intellectual property or mediation claim is an extension of you and is unique.
You need a law firm that will provide the solutions and strategies that will protect your legal interests and advance your goals. Nicole provides legal service focused on you and the specific needs of your business, brand, artistry, intellectual property or mediation claim.
Nicole provides aggressive, yet respectful, reliable and responsible legal services. Nicole meets her clients’ expectations with concise, commercial and strategic expertise, and offers advice proactively, yet cost-effectively.
Music Law Defined
Music law consists of a wide variety of legal concepts, rules, statutes, regulations, case law, practices, customs, and legal principles which have a particular application to the creation, production, distribution, and/or marketing of musical intellectual properties.
Music law includes, but is not limited to some of the following examples:
- Clearing sampling rights
- Concert promotion
- Counseling and representing record labels, music publishers, producers,
recording artists and songwriters.
- Music licensing for video games
- Music royalties collection
- Negotiating and Drafting Band Agreements
- Negotiating and drafting music licenses (including synchronization, mechanical,
master use, and performing rights licenses).
- Negotiating and drafting recording, publishing, producing, and tour-related agreements.
- Negotiating with ASCAP and BMI
- Negotiating with performing rights organizations.
- Podcast advertising contracts.
- Talent Management and Agent Contracts
- Trademarking band names logos
- Work-For-Hire agreements between movie producers and scoring musicians.